Sunday, March 2, 2014

BIG Bathroom Progress

Over the last few weekends Mr. B+B has been slaving away at the bathroom. Remember that wall we hit the other week? We'll we finally over came "the door dilemma" and have made some major progress on the kids' bathroom. 


It's a door! That shuts. And opens. 


He also installed the vanity as of tonight. I think through his frustration and use of precise and exceptional vocabulary he secretly enjoyed ever second of this install. The only thing he's really lacking is a plumber's crack. Look at that beauty. Seriously, I could just sit in there and stare at it's vanity gloriness. And I still can't believe I got it for $250. What. a. steal. 


We chose to move the vanity off the wall 6" for a few reasons. One, the door which now swings in opposed to out, had to clear the marble top. Two, it's a mighty fine piece of furniture that we felt needed to be properly displayed. And, three, the vanity would have cut into the door trim. Not a good look. 


Mr. B+B also did the fancy detail work around the door. He had to route it to match the existing woodwork in the house. It looks amazing. Like it's always been part of the house. He's just so handy. 


Meanwhile, I've been hanging out with these cuties going for strolls and looking for babes. 


And of course, let's not forget the Boo who has perfected the bounce. Please ignore my high pitched talking. It's what I do when I'm excited. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS