Monday, February 10, 2014

Lust List

I've got a serious crush. It's really more than just a crush, but rather a love affair. I've been trying to keep it a secret, but with Valentine's Day this week, I might as well just come out and say it: pink, gold, black and white have all stolen my heart... in a good way. I swear these colors. are. everywhere. All my favorite retail stores have them in the cutest prints and designs and even when I search my favorite online retailers they're there too! I just can't get enough. Introducing my lust list...

I can wear my heart around my neck with this "amore" morse code necklace by Coatt. Hello?! Did you check out that price? It's only $40. And you're welcome. 


Herschel Supply Company makes some pretty amazing products. I've been eyeing this bag for quite some while for The Bird, but when I thought about all the diapers I could shove in it I had a change of heart. I'm pretty sure I need this little backpack like yesterday. 

(Image from houzz)
Brass candlesticks. Yes, like the kind you find for 99 cents at Goodwill. Lots of them. With black tapered candles. Together. On a table. Lit. Can you picture it yet? Grabbing my keys now. 

(Image from weddingdecor.com)
I'm pretty sure that nothing exists more beautiful or charming than a pretty pink spring bouquet... with peonies... in a mason jar... from the farmer's market. Well, nothing more than my kids. 
obviously. 

Graphic prints are everywhere and who better to rock them than our own sweet Boo? I've been stalking them online and even found a few DIY ones that I'm hoping to try out soon! More of that to come. 

Taurus Constellation Print Virgo Constellation Print
I've been searching for the perfect prints to go in the new bathroom and was hoping to find something that would incorporate both kids. Hand printed astrological prints from Empress Prints are perfectly lovely. 

iPhone 5 Cover iPhone4s Cover, iPhone 4 Cover, Paint iPhone4s Cover, Paint iPhone Case, iPhone Cover, Pink iPhone Case, Pink iPhone Cover

I didn't think it would be possible to make my phone look more feminine but I think I just found a way. I have been loving anything with paint strokes or watercolor lately. This eco friendly (it's recycled!) and handmade iphone case by CSERA belongs in my purse diaper bag. 

What have you been crushing on lately?


1 comment:

  1. Those constellation prints are cute! I'm ready to see how your bathroom turns out!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS