Monday, February 17, 2014

What Lilli wore today

 

 By Saturday cabin fever had set in and we had to get out of the house. While Mr. B+B was at work I loaded the kids up and took them to the mall along with everyone else in town. We visited Xtreme Play and Chic-fil-a for ice cream and then shopped around at a few of the children's stores. 


I love buying clothes for my kids. It's really ten times more fun than buying clothes for yourself. They look great in everything. Kids clothes are super affordable because I buy everything thrifted/consigned or discounted. And they are just plain adorable. I went to Crazy 8 for the first time and found the Bird an awesome vest for $5 and the Boo this super sweet cowl neck dress with a key hole detail in the back. How cute! And it was only $6. I really should have bought two or more. 


 How cute is her head? I'm pretty sure it's the roundest thing ever. And just look at that peach fuzz hair.


I had to add on my favorite eggplant hair band by Little Hip Squeaks. The Boo is also sporting a pair of hand-me-down gray leggings from Faded Glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS