Thursday, February 6, 2014

What Lilli Wore Today

If you follow me on Instagram then you know I love to dress The Boo in fun clothes. She's little and adorable so what's not to love?

Lately, she's been rocking cotton tights. They are the perfect amount of stretch and softness. And more importantly, unlike socks she can't kick them off. Luckily, spring is right around the corner so I'll be able to purchase cute shorts and skirts soon for layering on top of tights.


And no Southern little lady is complete without a cardigan. I buy cardigans for The Boo every chance I get. They are ideal for layering and can easily be changed when the drool situation gets out of hand. Much better than a bib! 


The Boo's knit cardigan, white onsie, and navy blue tights are Carters. Her hot pink corduroy shorts are Just One You by Carters available at Target.


As soon as I blink she's rolling over. Did I mention that she's figured out how to roll both ways now? She can pretty much maneuver a room this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS